SOLARR NFT Lending Protocol Testing
We’re thrilled to announce the alpha release of SOLARR on the Ethereum Testnet (Goerli). SOLARR is designed to revolutionize the lending industry by enabling seamless, secure, and trustless lending and borrowing of digital assets with NFT as collateral.
With this alpha release, we’re one step closer to our mission of bringing financial utility to NFTs for individuals and businesses alike. We can’t wait for you to try out the platform and experience its benefits firsthand. And be sure to let us know what you think — we’d love to hear your feedback!
To participate in the SOLARR Alpha Release Testing, sign up here to receive the airdrop of testing NFTs and tokens starting from 28 March 2023. Users who sign up after 28 March will receive testing materials within 24 hours. Be sure to switch your Metamask over to Goerli Network and follow this user guide for an optimal test experience.
- Register for SOLARR Alpha Release Testnet access at http://bit.ly/3ZoLowj.
- The Airdrop of testing NFTs and tokens will start on 28 March 2023. Users who sign up after 8 March will receive testing materials within 24 hours.
- To view your token balance, import our testing tokens SoETH and SoUSDT to MetaMask. You may find the token contract address here.
- In order to test SOLARR on the Ethereum Testnet, you will require ETH as gas fees. You can claim free ETH by submitting your wallet address at https://goerlifaucet.com/.
- Switch to Goerli Network on your Metamask and start testing at https://solarrtestnet.xyz/.
- To get started with SOLARR’s testing program, you can try both lending and borrowing roles.
- As a borrower, you can borrow funds by putting your NFTs up as collateral. For more information, please refer here.
- As a lender, you can make a loan offer and earn passive income. You may follow these steps.
- Additionally, for a product walkthrough, please view our video here.
- Testing will end on 7th April 2023 at 10:00 AM UTC.